Product Description & Reviews
Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 10 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. The Brita water pitcher's flip top lid makes refilling a breeze and just a glance at the sticker filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This large water pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
Features & Highlights
- Large water pitcher: this large, plastic water filtration pitcher is easy to pour and refill. The space efficient pitcher Fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and is great for families. Height 10.47"; width 5.59"; length/Depth 10.94"; Weight 2.29 pounds
- Cleaner and great tasting: the BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water
- Filter change reminder: for optimum performance, a helpful status indicator on your filtered water pitcher notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced
- Reduce waste & save: one Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16 oz. Water bottles which saves you money and reduces plastic waste
- Replacements: change Brita standard filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance - that's 2.5x Longer than Zero Water filters
|Item Weight:||2.29 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.38 x 16.75 x 16.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.89 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.