Product Description & Reviews
Keep a visual record of your travels abroad with a Wayfarer push-pin travel map. From the adept cartographers of National Geographic, the print depicts a Winkel tripel projection of our celestial home in it's finest detail. Delightful flourishes and traditional earthly tones typify traditional styling, suitable for the more staid of home decor. This splendid print comes framed in our 2" Bauhaus Modern Dark Walnut, featuring a square profile and composite wood core, finished with a laminate wrap. Alternate uses for the Wayfarer include: office or customer locations, genealogy, research, and education. Let only your imagination be the limit.
Features & Highlights
- Track your travels on this beautiful National Geographic push pin travel map
- Each framed piece comes fully assembled and ready to hang, including: 100 assorted color map tacks, rigid black backing, pre-installed hanging hardware
- Map is 24 inches by 36 inches; professionally mounted on foamcore
- Frame moulding is 2 inches wide; rustic dark walnut appearance; MDF wood composite; laminate wrap finish
- Finished size (outside dimensions of the framed piece) is 27.5 inches by 39.5 inches
|Manufacturer:||Craig Frames Inc.|
|Publisher:||Craig Frames Inc.|
|Studio:||Craig Frames Inc.|
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||39.5 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||36 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.