Product Description & Reviews
Inspired by the French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart continues its commitment to superior quality and innovation. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying, sautéing, or browning. An extremely durable exterior with a smooth, hard anodized finish creates a look of professional elegance to complement any kitchen. Designed from the inside out for today's healthy lifestyles, this collection is constructed with 100% aluminum-free Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium.
Features & Highlights
- Hard anodized is harder than stainless steel and is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance
- Quantanium nonstick interior is reinforced with titanium and provides lasting food release, healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up
- Cool grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F, with tapered drip free rim.Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
- Limited lifetime warranty.Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||21.25 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.52 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.