Product Description & Reviews
The same commercial quality that makes Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home and reduces particles as small as 1/2-Micron. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life and consistent performance and has a rated capacity of 300-Gallon. Get more peace of mind with the Everpure H-300 system. It's water filtration you can trust. 'Everpure cartridges have been constructed to the highest quality standards since 1933. The signature “metal can” design requires a rigorous manufacturing process that may occasionally result in minor surface scratches and/or blemishes on the exterior of the metal can. These are a natural part of the manufacturing process and are not considered defects. Exterior markings in no way affect the performance of your commercial grade Everpure cartridge.'
Features & Highlights
- The Everpure H-300 Cartridge delivers healthful, great tasting water every time. Fresh water on demand that is convenient for you and your family at a lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the clean, crisp, taste of your water. Also reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size
- Reduces Lead, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), dirt, cloudiness, mold and algae
- Enhanced with KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor. 0.5 gallon per minute flow rate
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.