Product Description & Reviews
Beverley Gallagher of Celtic Glass Designs specialises in hand painted Celtic, Contemporary and Mackintosh-styled glassware and beautifully embroidered table linen and giftware designed in the UK. The table linen makes an attractive addition to our glassware and a fabulous personal gift for that special person. 100% polyester. Machine washable at 30 degrees unless otherwise notedCeltic Glass Designs presents Justina Claire's beautifully embroidered table linen in rose designs. The Thistle is the National emblem of Scotland and represents Christ's pain and suffering.
Features & Highlights
- Celtic Glass Designs presents Justina Claire's beautifully embroidered table linen in rose designs
- The Thistle is the National emblem of Scotland and represents Christ's pain and suffering
- Our designs have been beautifully reproduced on a range of table linen and giftware. The linen is richly embroidered using the finest threads; symbolic and celebratory gift
- Ideal gift for Hogmanay, Burns Night, St Andrew's Day and also for your Scottish Wedding, Engagement Party, Bridesmaids gifts and other Scottish Celebrations
- Beverley Gallagher of Celtic Glass Designs specialises in hand painted Celtic, Contemporary and Mackintosh-styled glassware and matching table linen
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.38 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By International Tray Pads
mpn: ITRTA1340005, ean: 0640206734967,