Product Description & Reviews
Beverley Gallagher of Celtic Glass Designs specialises in hand painted Celtic, Contemporary and Mackintosh-styled glassware and beautifully embroidered table linen and giftware designed in the UK The table linen makes an attractive addition to our glassware and a fabulous personal gift for that special person. 100% polyester. Machine washable at 30 degrees unless otherwise notedCeltic Glass Designs presents Justina Claire's stunningly beautifully embroidered table linen and giftware in an exceptional and intricate design.
Features & Highlights
- Celtic Glass Designs presents Justina Claire's stunningly beautifully embroidered table linen and giftware in an exceptional and intricate design
- Dimensions: 8 x 3.5 inches; The Thistle is the National emblem of Scotland and represents Christ's pain and suffering
- Our designs have been beautifully reproduced on a range of table linen and giftware. The linen is richly embroidered using the finest threads; symbolic and celebratory gift
- Ideal gift for Hogmanay, Burns Night, St Andrew's Day and also for your Scottish Wedding, Engagement Party, Bridesmaids gifts and other Scottish Celebrations
- And also as an ideal gift for Christmas, Mother's Day, Easter, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, birthdays, anniversaries and Special Events and Occasions.
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.