Product Description & Reviews
Lasko Wind Curve with Fresh Air Ionizer About Relax and enjoy a breath of fresh air - The Lasko Wind Curve is ready to provide a cooling breeze and freshen any room in your home with its sophisticated, space-saving design. At 42.5"" in height, this oscillating tower fan provides quiet, high reaching and widespread air circulation. Fresh Air Ionizer option helps combat air pollution in your home by emitting millions of negative ions that trap fine air contaminants such as pollen, mold, and dust. This feature is ideal for those with allergies, asthma, or breathing sensitivities and creates a fresh, outdoor feel. Multi-function remote allows you to power the fan on or off and adjust fan speed, auto-timer, fresh air ionizer, and oscillation settings from anywhere in the room. Features Built-in carry handle High-reaching tower design for maximum air delivery 3 quiet speeds The Blue Plug Patented safety fuse technology Simple assembly required E.T.L. listed Specifications Size/Height - 13""L x 13""W x 42.5""H Weight - 15.5 lbs. Remote - Yes Controls - Electronic controls Oscillation - Widespread oscillation Timer - 7.5-hour timer Lasko Products Our History Lasko Metal Products was founded in 1906 by Henry Lasko in Philadelphia. As America moved to the suburbs in the mid-20th century, Lasko expanded into small appliances, fans, and household portable heaters. From there, the company added manufacturing locations in Tennessee and Texas. Today, Lasko is an international organization and a market leader in home comfort products. A lot has changed in the past 100 years, but one thing remains the same: our deep-rooted commitment to quality and value. We take pride in providing our consumers with great-looking, high-performance products. It's built for comfort and it's built to last, it's a Lasko.
Features & Highlights
- High reaching 42.5" tower fan features 3 quiet speeds with widespread, optional oscillation for maximum air delivery and a small footprint to optimize your space
- Fresh Air Ionizer option boosts air quality by emitting negative ions that reduce static electricity and trap fine air pollutants such as pollen, mold, and dust
- Sophisticated Wind Curve design and woodgrain accents blend seamlessly with any décor so you can bring fresh air and comfort to any room in your home
- Designed to make cooling a breeze; Includes remote control, convenient carry handle, electronic controls, and energy saving 7.5 hour auto shut-off timer
- Engineered and designed in the United States; E.T.L. listed with patented safety fuse technology, includes 1 year limited warranty (See product description for additional item details)
|Item Weight:||12.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 42.5 x 42.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.