Product Description & Reviews
Celtic Glass Designs presents beautifully embroidered linen gifts designed in the UK. The Daffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, new hope and life and unrequited love. It is one of the first flowers of Spring and is associated with St. David's Day which is celebrated on the 1st March. As well as being known as the national flower of Wales, it is associated with the tenth wedding anniversary. In the UK the Daffodil is also associated with Mother's Day which falls in March when the Daffodils are at their best and children have traditionally given their Mothers a bunch of Daffodils on Mother's Day. Our Daffodil design makes a beautiful gift for anyone with Welsh associations, a tenth wedding anniversary, a Mother's Day gift, Easter or someone who just loves this beautiful Spring flower 100% polyester. Machine washable at 30 degrees
Features & Highlights
- Celtic Glass Designs presents Justina Claire's beautifully embroidered tablelinen to grace your dining table on Mother's Day, St David's Day, Easter, 10th Wedding Anniversary Celebrations and throughout the Spring Season.
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 3.7 inches; symbolic and celebratory gift
- Ideal gift for springtime, birthdays, anniversaries, wedding favors, bridesmaids gifts and other special events and celebrations
- Also ideal gift for Christmas, Valentine's Day and seasonal festivals;see product listings for all of our Daffodil Design linen and glassware gifts
- Beverley Gallagher of Celtic Glass Designs specialises in hand painted Celtic, Contemporary and Mackintosh-styled glassware and matching table linen
|Package Size:||3.75 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.