Product Description & Reviews
PONICSPUMP 120 GPH SUBMERSIBLE PUMP DESIGNED FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE We designed this 120 Gallon Per Hour (GPH) pump to have a long service life by: Using aluminum oxide ceramic shaft and bearings which have 3 times the hardness of stainless steel, Using a powerful permanent magnet wet rotor design that eliminates the need for a seal, which is a common cause of failure, and by Using a heavy duty waterproof electric cord design to resist oil, grease and moisture while providing abrasion resistance. Comes with a one year limited warranty. NEED HELP IN CHOOSING A PUMP? Please see our guides and specifications in the photo section above. NEED HELP IN CLEANING YOUR PUMP? Please see our disassembly / re-assembly guide in the photo section above. SAFETY WARNING: USE ON GFCI CIRCUIT! To protect against dangerous electrical shock, always use any submersible pump on an electrical circuit that has Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) at either the plug or the breaker. One year limited warranty only when product is purchased from FasterHarvest.
Features & Highlights
- COMPLETE SELECTION: We have 8 sizes & 19 models. This model has an attached high quality 16 foot waterproof cord. A similar model with a 16 foot cord is available. Comes with adjustable input flow-rate screen and 2 outlet adapters for 1/4" & 1/2" inside diameter tubing.
- DURABLE QUALITY: Our Polished Stainless Steel #205 Impeller Shaft insures long pump life. Epoxy Resin Encasement of key internal motor components prevents unwanted conductivity and corrosion of metal parts. This pump incorporates a magnetic wet-rotor design, so there is no seal to fail that would damage the pump motor.
- EFFICIENT: Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) Magnets are used in all our electric motors because they are the most powerful permanent magnetic materials commercially available and increase energy efficiency. Water-Lubricated Nitrile Bushings are used because they possess a very low coefficient of friction, have inherent vibration-dampening qualities and are non-polluting.
- SAFE & EASY: Safe for fish with no exposed copper and oil free. Easy to clean with no tools required to disassemble and clean filter/impeller. Our SJTW Electric Cord is waterproof, 18# gauge copper wire, molded plug with ground, heavy duty flexible vinyl jacket, resists oil/grease/moisture, abrasion resistant and very good flexibility at all temperatures.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Fresh water only with flow Rates of 120 Gallons Per Hour (GPH) @ 0' Lift; 95 GPH @ 1' Lift; 66 GPH @ 2' Lift; 20 GPH @ 3' Lift; Max Lift - 3' 1". Dimensions are 2.56" x 1.65" x 1.95". 120VAC, 6 WATTS. NOT FOR USE WITH SOLAR POWER. 1 year limited warranty when sold by FasterHarvest (previously PonicsFarms).
|Model:||PP12016 : X000TQF687|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.