Product Description & Reviews
Order (1) No Sags insert for each seat cushion you want to improve. Try one first and test your results - will not work with broken or severely weak seat springs. This only works by inserting inside your zippered cushion cover. If you just lay it under your cushion - you will get poor results - not intended to be used that way. It’s simple if you follow the 3 steps and there’s a phone number on the label to call for product usage help. There is no call center. You talk to the people who manufacture this product and have dealt with this issue for decades. Step (1) measure your cushion size. Step (2) measure the cushion height with no one sitting on it. Measure again when sitting on it the way you normally would and determine how much your cushion compresses at your hips. Step (3) choose the insert thickness you need. ¾” Thick moderate or 1” thick severe or 1.5” Thick extreme. We found, it's not just about rigidity on the bottom of a cushion, but is more important to compress the density of your remaining seat foam inside the cushion cover to increase firmness. Note: this will not work if there is not at least 2” of remaining foam left while sitting. Example: 6” cushion with a 4” sag while sitting has 2” of remaining foam. While this material may look like common polystyrene foam, it is not. It is chemically different and used in industrial applications to provide long term durability with the ideal cushioning characteristics needed for inserting inside your cushion cover. Manufacturing process utilizes 2 ply heat fused material to create the 1.5” thickness. This is a patented DIY solution to firm-up the foam inside your sagging cushions.
Features & Highlights
- Follow 3 Easy Steps and Watch Video (before you order) to enjoy restored COMFORT and SUPPORT when inserted INSIDE your zippered cushion cover. 3 steps indicate if this can help your situation. Package = one insert to restore one cushion. Made in USA.
- Cushion Height (-) Sag Depth = Remaining Foam Thickness. Less than 2" of remaining thickness indicates either the cushion foam or the spring deck is too weak. Your measurements determine your results to restore seat cushions, not weak or broken springs.
- No Sags is DIFFERENT. A military grade foam inserted INSIDE the cushion cover to compress the remaining seat foam to increase firmness. Laying it the under the cushion is a mistake and results won't last as the foam product settles into the spring deck
- STEP (1) Measure for size (Regular) 20" x 18" or (Large) 20" x 27". STEP (2) Measure cushion height with no one sitting. STEP (3) Measure cushion sag depth while sitting. With 6" cushion: less than 3" use 1" Severe (or) sags 3" to 4" use 1.5" Extreme
- Try One - TEST RESULTS. Then if needed, cut and trim to fit or customize for any size cushion by purchasing an extra insert for additional filler. Instructions and phone help are included. Amazon handles all returns within 30 days - less return shipping
|Manufacturer:||No Sags INC.|
|Publisher:||No Sags INC.|
|Studio:||No Sags INC.|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.4 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.