Before coffee was complicated, great coffee was simply fresh, bold, and flavorful. The Original Donut Shop Regular single serve K-Cup pods bring back the classic donut companion, with this ideally balanced brew of the highest quality beans...dunking is encouraged. Full-flavored and easy going, this medium roast blend embodies one of the best things in life - simply great coffee. These single-serve K-Cup pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Pod Single-Serve Coffee Makers and brew up to 12 oz. of The Original Donut Shop Regular coffee each. Each K-Cup pod is filled with the freshest ground coffee and brews a perfect, great tasting cup of coffee, every time. Certified Orthodox Union Kosher and contains no artificial ingredients.
About The Original Donut Shop: Regular never tasted so perfect! The Original Donut Shop Coffee is as good and regular as it gets. It is a celebration of simply great coffee. Not too harsh, not too bitter, Donut Shop coffee delivers a tasty coffee that is just right every time. From the first sip to the last, The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cup pods make it easy to bring home the greatness of simple perfection.
Features & Highlights
- NOTE: This is a medium roast Extra Bold coffee, Extra Bold (contains more coffee than regular K-Cup pods). Extra Bold does not pertain to the roast profile of the coffee
- Not too harsh, not too bitter - just right
- Extra bold (contains more coffee than regular K-Cup pods)
- Medium roast, caffeinated coffee
- Ensure high-quality coffee every time with pods specially designed to work in Keurig brewers with exact grind and extraction
|Brand:||The Original Donut Shop|
|Item Weight:||0.031 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.95 x 6.45 x 6.45 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.83 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 6.4 x 6.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by The Original Donut Shop, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.