Product Description & Reviews
This 500024 Annual 7-Pack of filters provides a complete one year supply of filters for your Watts Premier's RO-TFM-5SV, WP-ST6DM, WP-5 and WP5-50 Reverse Osmosis Systems. This kit includes: Two - 5 Micron Sediment Filters (104017) that traps sediment and other particulate matter like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water. Four - 5 Micron Carbon Pre-Filters (101009) which helps ensure that chlorine and other materials that cause bad taste and odor are greatly reduced. One - 10" GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) Inline Post-Filter (560010). Drinking water enters this filter after the water storage tank and it is used as a final polishing filter. This is everything you need for a full year of crystal clear, great tasting, drinking water.
Features & Highlights
- RO WATER FILTERS: This 500024 Annual 7-Pack of filters is designed for use with Watts Premier's RO-TFM-5SV, WP-ST6DM, WP-5 and WP5-50 Reverse Osmosis Systems. Save money by purchasing a Years Supply of Filters in one kit rather than individually. This kit will work with any standard 10" filter housing.
- RO FILTER KIT CONTENTS: Watts Premier Annual 7-Pack Filter kit includes Two - 5 Micron Sediment Filters (104017), Four - 5 Micron Carbon Pre-Filters (101009) Made of high quality activated carbon, One - 10" GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) Inline Post-Filter (560010).
- REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER: Maintain your Watts Premier 5 or 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtration System with this Annual 7-Pack Filter Kit to keep your home filled with crystal clear, high quality drinking water. It is more economical and the water replacement filters are NSF compliant.
- EASY FILTER MAINTENANCE: Watts Premier only uses NSF Coconut Shell Activated Carbon in all Carbon Filters. In order to maintain your system in its top performance it is recommended to change out the Sediment and Carbon Pre-filters every 6 months, the GAC Inline Post-Filter should be changed out annually. This will ensure you have crystal clear, high quality and great tasting water!
- RO FILTER PERFORMANCE: The Sediment Pre-Filter reduces dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water. The Carbon Pre-Filter reduces chlorine taste and odors, also conditions the water before it is treated by the reverse osmosis membrane. The GAC Inline Post-Filter removes chemicals that give objectionable odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odor) or chlorine.
|Item Weight:||0.045 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.